Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Top 10 Travel Gift Ideas

I know that I can spend several hours, days, okay maybe months trying to decide what the perfect gift is for a friend or family member. During the holiday’s you probably get overwhelmed with the discount ads, free shipping, Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. It can be a mess to find and figure out what to get those closest to you. However, I have a few suggestions or recommendations of my favorites, which are geared specifically toward your frequent traveler, maybe even you!

1.    Kindle – www.amazon.com/kindle $139.00


2.    LUXE City Guides – www.luxecityguides.com  $9.99

3.    Bose Noise-Canceling Headphones – http://www.bose.com/ $349.95

4.    Flip Ultra HD Camera -  www.theflip.com $149.99

5.    Quik Pod – Hand Held Covertible Tripod – http://www.quikpod.com/ $24.95

6.    LUSH – Solid Shampoo – www.lush.com $9.95


7.    Snuggie – www.mysnuggiestore.com $14.95


8.    Banana Republic - Cashmere Ballet Flat – http://www.bananarepublic.com/  $39.50

9.    iPod Nano 8G – www.apple.com/ipodnano - $149.00


10. Insurance – Ins. Svc. of America -  www.overseashealth.com as low as $.80/day

This is a quick list of some of my favorite things that I think any  traveler would be happy to find under the Christmas tree or in a stocking hung with care! These items range from about $10 to $500 a little something for everyone’s budget. I also, wanted to keep this list as gender neutral as possible, however would you pass up a deal on Cashmere Flats? I think not, that is one deal everyone should know about! Don't forget that if you're giving the gift of travel give the gift of travel insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment